The YouTube html 5 !

The Html 5 YouTube beta player is here !

And works like a dream.
besides that only 5 % of YouTube videos have the html 5 player
It till did a descend job !

Now the first video a loaded had the html 5 player "cool" I thought
"Yes, no flash player needed" The plus point is that you don't need flash player.
"but my one browser doesn't support it :(" basically, yes you will need to upgrade to a supported browser like EI 9 or Chrome, Firefox 4, Safari etc.

the thing I saw was :
# The webpage for that video loaded faster
# the video responded to my command's ( not like , What the hell *%^&^%$ why wont you work , Arghh I hate you flash) non of that !
# The video loaded faster without flash (sometimes when I use flash the video stops in the middle and won't load )
# and it didn't waste my time with plugins needed to be installed !

This is the future of web browsing and the future of YouTube :)