Music player preferences....

Music players are used on cross platform OS's. so here's an list of music players loved and used by other's:

iTunes - mac
WinAmp - windows 
Windows Media Player 11 - windows
Rhythmbox - ubuntu 
Thumbplay - Blackberry 
Rhythmbox - ubuntu 


here's what some users said:



I was using Thumbplay for a while. But, they ceased support (for the time being) for the Blackberry OS. Since I rarely listen to music on my computer, but enjoy the option, I dropped them and am currently using Rhapsody and Napster. I like having the option of being able to listen to any song ever recorded without having to purchase it or obtain it illegally. And, since I can do this both from any computer as well as from my blackberry, it suits me the best.
I'll be going exclusively with Napster as soon as they finish up their own Blackberry app. I only pay for a Rhapsody subscription atm for the mobile device support.
I don't use iTunes or WMP because I only have access to music I've purchased or already own. I prefer a client that support mobile DRM rights. The only disadvantage is that one can't burn CDs. But, my car stereo has an mp3 player so its not an issue for me.
Try them...