why Ubuntu won't get 200 million users in 4 years

Why won't Ubuntu get 200 million users in 4 years?

Ubuntu has a great community, no doubt about it! But is lacks big things a windows user will NEVER wan't to get used to! 

On the top of my list, is the fact that the terminal is still widely used for doing really simple things like adding a PPA
windows User: Come on!! In windows I just click and click and click and then it say's installed or added
Linux geek: I paste, enter, paste, enter, type username, change directory, compile, and close.

Account control is firkin irritating! 
As a full time Linux (Ubuntu) user, I have to agree. When doing simple stuff like installing a program form a administrator account, it asks you for the password. I know this help protecting the computer from hackers etc. But really?! Even windows handles it better 
windows User: I open file UAC gives me pop-up 
Linux geek: I do simple stuff like install an application on a administrator account, type my password 3 times and open the application 

Windows User: I like the effects of Linux! 
The effects of Linux, better known as compiz, isn't easy to use. To say the control panel, doesn't even come installed with the system! for a windows user this won't work!  
Windows User: Look at my Glass effect on windows 7  
Linux Geek: I have the awesome effect's that doesn't even take that much recourses, i only install this... That... oh, and this... and configure this... that.. oh and I have to disable that... 
Updates is messy. Windows updates is easy to handle and understand. Linux updates is.... well :( 
windows User: Updates ready... Ha, I want this and that Thanks 
Linux Geek: Updates ready... Wait! I don't want UNIX kernal 3.23.265, I don't want binary for pulse audio 
libre office kernel patch  2.56.55, security patch for local IP   

I feel OLD. the login screen for Ubuntu is OLD... Windows users are reminded of windows 98.
Windows 7 uses a great login screen. 
windows User: Click, type pass-code, enter. 
Linux Geek: see ugly screen. Click, type pass-code, enter.