skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Stuff that matters
Online South-Africa Technology news
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Blogger
Happy new year
Posted by
saakeman
May all that tech be reviewed in time
Home
Pages
Home
About us
Contact us
Blog Archive
August
(4)
July
(8)
June
(27)
May
(16)
April
(18)
March
(24)
February
(22)
January
(9)
December
(8)
November
(10)
October
(16)
September
(14)
August
(2)
July
(7)
Popular Posts
seurity 3#
security 3# in this post we will talk about firewalls and hackers a hacker is the kind of person who destroys data and breaks pc's you h...
Making a switch from Windows to Linux
Making a switch from windows to Linux isn't that difficult, all you need is the will to completely do it! You have to remember...
Can a virus sneak over a VM machine, to your host?
This question was asked on lockergnome.net : I will firstly give the other users chance to explain and answer before I make my point of view...
join our forums
hi all join our wonder full forum and get back into the game always liked to talk about tech , or liked to solve other people's problems...
Firefox version 4.0
Firefox version 4.0 Firefox download I think this new version is taking the cake Personally it is more or less as fast as chrome looks more...
Gimp VS Photoshop
I asked on lockergnome.net which one is better.... The results are: one user said: I have both PS, and GIMP, and I hear this a lot from...
Google does impress again
The new Google chrome version does impress us again with new look and less buggy issues new html 5 features I also tested this boy on the ...
7 Uses for old thumb drives (memory sticks)
1. create an emergency repair kit Make a boot-able repair kit for Linux or Windows. You never know hen something goes terribly wrong! Be ...
man hacks email, Wife press charges?!
" Detroit - A Michigan prosecutor defended her decision on Wednesday to file charges against a man accused of hacking into his estrange...
Google chrome frame
Google chrome frame Google chrome is a highly innovative browser but some persons just like IE 8 and thats why i came across a way how to m...
Powered by
Blogger
.