skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Stuff that matters
Online South-Africa Technology news
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Blogger
Firefox 5 Vs Google chrome 12
Posted by
saakeman
Labels:
Chrome
,
firefox
The title say it all. Today I will be testing Firefox vs chrome.
The test I will run is: Acid 3, peacekeeper, java-script
Acid 3: (more is better)
Sun Java-script (less is better)
Peacekeeper (more is better)
Home
Pages
Home
About us
Contact us
Blog Archive
August
(4)
July
(8)
June
(27)
May
(16)
April
(18)
March
(24)
February
(22)
January
(9)
December
(8)
November
(10)
October
(16)
September
(14)
August
(2)
July
(7)
Popular Posts
Get behind the Wall Street Journal paywall for free with a single click
The Wall Street Journal puts a large percentage of its news behind a paywall, requiring readers to sign up to read reports in full. Luckily,...
Gimp VS Photoshop
I asked on lockergnome.net which one is better.... The results are: one user said: I have both PS, and GIMP, and I hear this a lot from...
Bodhi linux
What, when, were? It's Bodhi! Bodhi Linux is a new Linux distro based on ubuntu 10.4. ubuntu which runs debian package manager, is fa...
The unity interface on UBUNTU 11.4
[Update] Ultimate unity vs gnome 3 post! Really, why would I post this? Well I am not going to write about this interface, but instead...
a car stereo that finds speed traps?! and parking.
" Las Vegas - French mobile technology firm Parrot on Tuesday showed off a "smart" car radio that can find cheap fuel, free p...
Windows to make full web acceptable on Smartphone...
Microsoft - Windows, is making full web interrogation in the Windows Phone 7, possible later this year.... An update to the platform will ...
Apple tightens screws.....
" San Francisco - Apple Inc is giving a whole new meaning to locking your phone with its new screws. In line with its infamous philos...
welcome Ubuntu
Welcome to Ubuntu station. so I booted in to Ubuntu and was greeted by the loading screen then the user screen and finally, the desktop. ...
The ultimate unity VS gnome 3 post.
Are you going to switch to unity after this blog post? Or are you going to use Gnome 3? Lets find out! Unity A fine piece of art work ...
Making a switch from Windows to Linux
Making a switch from windows to Linux isn't that difficult, all you need is the will to completely do it! You have to remember...
Powered by
Blogger
.