welcome Ubuntu

Welcome to Ubuntu station.

so I booted in to Ubuntu and was greeted by the loading screen then the user screen and finally, the desktop.
I was ready for some working!
so I joined the ubuntu Facebook fan page, as I knew if I would get errors, I could just ask there.
 Now the real fun can begin, Ubuntu 10.10.

I was already connected to the Internet. I visited the ubuntu software center for some of my windows programs
to be made in to Ubuntu applications. first was opera 11 (my default browser), then came pidgin chat, also a music player called rhythmbox (note I never used this on windows).

now I was ready to do basic stuff, like web search, and listen to music.
also went and downloaded a dock, I can't live without a dock on a computer....
then came the customization of the dock, the dock had to be beautiful, I saw a config on the ubuntu Facebook fan page, the dock was AWN with Lucido theme. You can customize it to look like a panel, so I did.
 now it stared to look like something and I had some of my applications.

so let's WORK! :)

I will keep you updated of what i will do next.....

JOIN Facebook page > http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-am-just-like-Ubuntu-OS/123925471013294?       ref=ts