skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Stuff that matters
Online South-Africa Technology news
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Blogger
Merry Xmas ... From ? who agian
Posted by
saakeman
Merry Xmas ... From ? who agian
(The link above will take you to the site )
ohh ohh oh ......
later
Home
Pages
Home
About us
Contact us
Blog Archive
August
(4)
July
(8)
June
(27)
May
(16)
April
(18)
March
(24)
February
(22)
January
(9)
December
(8)
November
(10)
October
(16)
September
(14)
August
(2)
July
(7)
Popular Posts
seurity 3#
security 3# in this post we will talk about firewalls and hackers a hacker is the kind of person who destroys data and breaks pc's you h...
Making a switch from Windows to Linux
Making a switch from windows to Linux isn't that difficult, all you need is the will to completely do it! You have to remember...
Netbooks are still kicking!
Hp denies that netbooks are dead, and that Tablets are the future. Oh no, they are still sticking to netbooks like this one: Hp Netbook ~ p...
Firefox version 4.0
Firefox version 4.0 Firefox download I think this new version is taking the cake Personally it is more or less as fast as chrome looks more...
Gimp VS Photoshop
I asked on lockergnome.net which one is better.... The results are: one user said: I have both PS, and GIMP, and I hear this a lot from...
Can a virus sneak over a VM machine, to your host?
This question was asked on lockergnome.net : I will firstly give the other users chance to explain and answer before I make my point of view...
7 Uses for old thumb drives (memory sticks)
1. create an emergency repair kit Make a boot-able repair kit for Linux or Windows. You never know hen something goes terribly wrong! Be ...
Vintage poster's of today
The Saakeman
Kaspersky: Android to dominate mobile
" Barcelona - Computer security expert Eugene Kaspersky predicted on Tuesday that Google's Android smartphone operating system wil...
Powered by
Blogger
.