skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Stuff that matters
Online South-Africa Technology news
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Blogger
MSN 2011
Posted by
saakeman
Hi all
If you haven't tried it yet, Now is the chance with newly added features like :
facebook and myspace right from the program !
and new skins and new sounds !
I use it do you ?
Home
Pages
Home
About us
Contact us
Blog Archive
August
(4)
July
(8)
June
(27)
May
(16)
April
(18)
March
(24)
February
(22)
January
(9)
December
(8)
November
(10)
October
(16)
September
(14)
August
(2)
July
(7)
Popular Posts
Get behind the Wall Street Journal paywall for free with a single click
The Wall Street Journal puts a large percentage of its news behind a paywall, requiring readers to sign up to read reports in full. Luckily,...
Gimp VS Photoshop
I asked on lockergnome.net which one is better.... The results are: one user said: I have both PS, and GIMP, and I hear this a lot from...
Making a switch from Windows to Linux
Making a switch from windows to Linux isn't that difficult, all you need is the will to completely do it! You have to remember...
Bodhi linux
What, when, were? It's Bodhi! Bodhi Linux is a new Linux distro based on ubuntu 10.4. ubuntu which runs debian package manager, is fa...
welcome Ubuntu
Welcome to Ubuntu station. so I booted in to Ubuntu and was greeted by the loading screen then the user screen and finally, the desktop. ...
Windows to make full web acceptable on Smartphone...
Microsoft - Windows, is making full web interrogation in the Windows Phone 7, possible later this year.... An update to the platform will ...
man hacks email, Wife press charges?!
" Detroit - A Michigan prosecutor defended her decision on Wednesday to file charges against a man accused of hacking into his estrange...
The unity interface on UBUNTU 11.4
[Update] Ultimate unity vs gnome 3 post! Really, why would I post this? Well I am not going to write about this interface, but instead...
Quick tip: Enable full screen Dash in Ubuntu 11.04 desktop
This tip is solely for Ubuntu 11.04 users, but it’s a dozy worth sharing. The Unity Dash in Ubuntu 11.04 is an intelligent beast. When runn...
Google Chrome - Why use Google Chrome?
Google Chrome - Why use Google Chrome? That is the Question Firefox + internet explorer is mainly the 2 most used browsers out there Firefox...
Powered by
Blogger
.