skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Stuff that matters
Online South-Africa Technology news
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Blogger
E-mail
Posted by
saakeman
Need a decent mail program ?
tired of the same e-mails you sent ?
Try incredimail
a free program that, send's email in a classic /cooool way
Nice backgrounds
Emoticons
Notifier (like animated graphical thing that notifies you about new mail)
Download here
Home
Pages
Home
About us
Contact us
Blog Archive
August
(4)
July
(8)
June
(27)
May
(16)
April
(18)
March
(24)
February
(22)
January
(9)
December
(8)
November
(10)
October
(16)
September
(14)
August
(2)
July
(7)
Popular Posts
The unity interface on UBUNTU 11.4
[Update] Ultimate unity vs gnome 3 post! Really, why would I post this? Well I am not going to write about this interface, but instead...
Cell C vs Vodacom vs MTN
Cell C vs Vodacom vs MTN Costumer support, Applications support, The Price rip-off's and the Connection! We go out and test it all... ...
The chatroom
On the right hand side ! see it , aghhh try looking again not to high not to low ! yes it's our chat-room and just type a nickname and c...
Gimp VS Photoshop
I asked on lockergnome.net which one is better.... The results are: one user said: I have both PS, and GIMP, and I hear this a lot from...
Windows to make full web acceptable on Smartphone...
Microsoft - Windows, is making full web interrogation in the Windows Phone 7, possible later this year.... An update to the platform will ...
Google does impress again
The new Google chrome version does impress us again with new look and less buggy issues new html 5 features I also tested this boy on the ...
Unity upgrades in 11.10
As we all know Unity! Sucks! I Quote from my Update Update : Unity Unity is now officially launched! After testing it, I am sad to say...
Fruity loops studio 10
The new fruity loops studio 10 is released! DJ loves this software (even I, who am not a DJ) I bought 9 for myself and really thought it wa...
Time to upgrade cellphones?
Time to upgrade cellphones?! Which one to buy?! What brand?! Don't WORRY... Many people always ask them self's the above que...
Firefox 5 Vs Google chrome 12
The title say it all. Today I will be testing Firefox vs chrome. The test I will run is: Acid 3, peacekeeper, java-script Acid 3: (...
Powered by
Blogger
.