The browser for this blog ?

Now I went and looked at my blog's stats and amazingly after chrome comes IE
Most people visited this site on IE,And most were on windows machines some on mac and then 2% other ....

Now I have nothing against IE, But if you were on this site or went to this site you mostly are a geek or person wanting information about Tech. So my question is, Why do most use IE ? 

I wanted to know the answer for some time now and, Yes I have tested it on a browser bench mark. The score wasn't really high (780 to be precise). Chrome was even higher than that with a score of 7500, and I don't like to lie (Remember if your system is slower or faster the results will have a difference's).

Is it just that some persons don't know about other browsers ?
Or they don't want to use another browser ?
Maybe they don't want to install more software ?

Now for what ever Major browser you use,This blog will always run right.
Like IE,Opera,Chrome, the all popular Firefox,Safari,Maxthon etc. ....

What ever the reason, The browser for this blog is (excluding chrome (who was first) IE !
Whether it is IE 9 or IE 8, it stays IE.