skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Stuff that matters
Online South-Africa Technology news
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Blogger
Opera 11 beta
Posted by
saakeman
Hi all
the new Opera 11 beta browser is out and ready to download
www.opera.com
Take a look and download it today..
my Christmas present to you .....
http://animoto.com/play/dBl0yNfyTyS8Pd9oRlSJ0A
Home
Pages
Home
About us
Contact us
Blog Archive
August
(4)
July
(8)
June
(27)
May
(16)
April
(18)
March
(24)
February
(22)
January
(9)
December
(8)
November
(10)
October
(16)
September
(14)
August
(2)
July
(7)
Popular Posts
What us geeks do!
The unity interface on UBUNTU 11.4
[Update] Ultimate unity vs gnome 3 post! Really, why would I post this? Well I am not going to write about this interface, but instead...
Quick tip: Enable full screen Dash in Ubuntu 11.04 desktop
This tip is solely for Ubuntu 11.04 users, but it’s a dozy worth sharing. The Unity Dash in Ubuntu 11.04 is an intelligent beast. When runn...
Facebook! photo view
The new Facebook photo view has really brought live to how you view photo's on Facebook some like it, some hate it. for me it was an ...
Merry Xmas ... From ? who agian
Merry Xmas ... From ? who agian (The link above will take you to the site ) ohh ohh oh ...... later
Be warned! Skype scam's!
Skype – SCAM, SPAM D id you recently receive any mail about Skype in your email? I think most of you already know all the features that cam...
join our forums
hi all join our wonder full forum and get back into the game always liked to talk about tech , or liked to solve other people's problems...
Software to stop laptop theft ...
The new software by IT specialist's .... just keeps your laptop safe :) " A co mpany specialising in security has unveiled a soft...
Url Scanner
Hi all I found a URl scanner and it scans urls for all known threads click here to scan a url I tested it on many Known url threads ! It s...
Linux Gaming
Linux gaming with Steam I don't know if steam is officially launched for Linux but i can say that some user would like steam on the lin...
Powered by
Blogger
.