To find the right computer mouse.

Finding the right one isn't that hard, some people are just stupid , while other tends to find the perfect one.

I am one of those who spend a lot off time bhind my computer and dus I need a good mouse.
currently i am using the Buttonless mouse: Genius Traveller 525 Laser
It woks perfectly for me. There are a lot of choices like going wireless or buying a great wired mouse. I found the Logitech M215 to bee good for laptops, and the Logitech Anywhere MX to be good for netbooks, laptops and desktops.

for a more expensive experience the Logitech trackball mouse series is very good. My self also love the mouses genius makes for the quality and productivity of the mouse, the Ergo 525X Laser
and the Navigator 380 is great genius mouses, I love my genius Traveler 525 Laser.

what mouse do you have?