skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Stuff that matters
Online South-Africa Technology news
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Blogger
The new blog interface!
Posted by
saakeman
The blogs new interface.
Here is some quick navigating tips:
On the top you would see the new header.
On the right of your screen is the navigation pane.
Shearing stuff is now easier. Under every post you'll see this.
A better search box.
Looking now fresher and ready for serious community!
Home
Pages
Home
About us
Contact us
Blog Archive
August
(4)
July
(8)
June
(27)
May
(16)
April
(18)
March
(24)
February
(22)
January
(9)
December
(8)
November
(10)
October
(16)
September
(14)
August
(2)
July
(7)
Popular Posts
Get behind the Wall Street Journal paywall for free with a single click
The Wall Street Journal puts a large percentage of its news behind a paywall, requiring readers to sign up to read reports in full. Luckily,...
Gimp VS Photoshop
I asked on lockergnome.net which one is better.... The results are: one user said: I have both PS, and GIMP, and I hear this a lot from...
Bodhi linux
What, when, were? It's Bodhi! Bodhi Linux is a new Linux distro based on ubuntu 10.4. ubuntu which runs debian package manager, is fa...
maxthon web browser
IE based browser thats very fast (not Google chrome) If you use Internet explorer I will highly recommend this it has skins and add-ons go...
Internet games for kids, midnight BAN ?
" Seoul - South Korea's government is close to adopting a "Cinderella" law to ban youngsters from playing online games pa...
Windows to make full web acceptable on Smartphone...
Microsoft - Windows, is making full web interrogation in the Windows Phone 7, possible later this year.... An update to the platform will ...
Apple tightens screws.....
" San Francisco - Apple Inc is giving a whole new meaning to locking your phone with its new screws. In line with its infamous philos...
The unity interface on UBUNTU 11.4
[Update] Ultimate unity vs gnome 3 post! Really, why would I post this? Well I am not going to write about this interface, but instead...
welcome Ubuntu
Welcome to Ubuntu station. so I booted in to Ubuntu and was greeted by the loading screen then the user screen and finally, the desktop. ...
Google Chrome - Why use Google Chrome?
Google Chrome - Why use Google Chrome? That is the Question Firefox + internet explorer is mainly the 2 most used browsers out there Firefox...
Powered by
Blogger
.