skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Stuff that matters
Online South-Africa Technology news
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Blogger
The Saakeman
Posted by
saakeman
Labels:
PC
Home
Pages
Home
About us
Contact us
Blog Archive
August
(4)
July
(8)
June
(27)
May
(16)
April
(18)
March
(24)
February
(22)
January
(9)
December
(8)
November
(10)
October
(16)
September
(14)
August
(2)
July
(7)
Popular Posts
Get behind the Wall Street Journal paywall for free with a single click
The Wall Street Journal puts a large percentage of its news behind a paywall, requiring readers to sign up to read reports in full. Luckily,...
Gimp VS Photoshop
I asked on lockergnome.net which one is better.... The results are: one user said: I have both PS, and GIMP, and I hear this a lot from...
The unity interface on UBUNTU 11.4
[Update] Ultimate unity vs gnome 3 post! Really, why would I post this? Well I am not going to write about this interface, but instead...
Does Ubuntu look awesome?
Look at the new Ubuntu desktop from my Ubuntu posts... Click to enlarge What do you think?
better the world
Did you see the add on the right by me posting that add on my blog or website i help raising money for my cause you can go to http://www.bet...
Windows to make full web acceptable on Smartphone...
Microsoft - Windows, is making full web interrogation in the Windows Phone 7, possible later this year.... An update to the platform will ...
welcome Ubuntu
Welcome to Ubuntu station. so I booted in to Ubuntu and was greeted by the loading screen then the user screen and finally, the desktop. ...
Quick tip: Enable full screen Dash in Ubuntu 11.04 desktop
This tip is solely for Ubuntu 11.04 users, but it’s a dozy worth sharing. The Unity Dash in Ubuntu 11.04 is an intelligent beast. When runn...
Google Chrome - Why use Google Chrome?
Google Chrome - Why use Google Chrome? That is the Question Firefox + internet explorer is mainly the 2 most used browsers out there Firefox...
Security #1
Security we are about to move into the security for your pc posts * why have a secure pc ?? * Why even notice it ?? * How to spam emails ...
Powered by
Blogger
.